Sunday, 19 August 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Today I am going to try to link up with Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots.  I tried once already today so this is my last attempt!  Ahh!!  Anyhow Taryn has a great little blog. 


Loving my butterfly bush at home (in Maine), wish I had been there longer to enjoy it!

So happy that our long drive back to Canada is over.  I don't think we'll be going home to visit again anytime soon.  Too tough with babies.

But so happy that I made it to the wedding.  I love seeing my family and this was a great day!


Little, sweet Violet even had a wonderful time at the wedding.  (Walking with grammie).

Glad that Vi is now able to walk on her own.  Makes life so much easier.

Pleased to see the girls doing a little more playing together and less fighting.  I am so tired of hair pulling!


So proud that I have finally (FINALLY!) gotten back into running.  I need it badly!  Plus it wouldn't hurt to shed those last 20!! ahem, pregnancy pounds!

And finally thrilled that we found our own wild blackberries in our Canadian yard.  We are off to bake something yummy!






2 comments:

  1. I love butterfly bush flowers, such a pretty plant, what a great butterfly picture! I need to get out and hunt down some blackberries as well, we love them. I enjoyed reading your gratitude list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sara!
    Thanks for joining Gratitude Sunday. I enjoyed reading your gratitudes. :)

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete