Monday, 24 September 2012

Gratitude Monday

I enjoy linking up with Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.  Yesterday escaped me before I was able to post.  So here is gratitude monday!

 
Today I am thankful for;
 
My parents who came to visit for the whole week.  I miss them terribly now that they have gone home.
 
Watching my parents interact with the girls.  I think grandparents sometimes have so much more patience than parents do.
 
Having a few extra hands to help with said girls for the week.
 
My crafting/sewing room being rearranged by my hubs.  The baby was able to climb up on a couch and then onto the sewing table.  Dangerous and frustrating it was!
 
Running group starting up again tonight.  I need to have some me time.
 
Fall leaves.
 
The way fall becomes so quiet.  

Plans to go home for a visit...two weeks from now...not long at all.  Sniff..sniff

Fall hikes with my cuties.
 
 
 
I feel better after writing my gratitude list!  Thanks for reading/commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,
    What adorable pictures!!

    Time with family and some help.. what a blessing! I had some of that over the weekend too. :)

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete