Sunday, 13 January 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Joining up with Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.  Taking some time to reflect on the past week and the wonderful things that filled it.


This week I am grateful for:

Sunny skies, after all the snow it's almost a shock to see the sun again.

Anticipating a long walk alone this afternoon.

Slowing down.  Sometimes being sick slows everyone down to a pace that's better tolerated for everyone.

A new music class and dance class.  So important for the girls to learn to socialize at a young age, I think.

Seeing her break out of her shyness...just a bit.

The simple act of a hug, it can do so much good.

Homemade turkey and rice soup, my husband is such a good guy!

Anticipating a trip.  Trip plans are in process and it's so exciting for all.

New found muscles!  The gym is paying off...no matter how much I grumble about going. 

A few pounds of that "baby fat" gone! 

My husbands smile at seeing "his" quilt coming together.

I hope you all have a wonderful week...I'm looking forward to it.

PS. Anyone having trouble uploading pictures?  I'm only able to do so through picasa, which is more time consuming.

3 comments:

  1. :) homemade soup. yum yum. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a lot to be grateful for this past week. And so many good things to look forward to, including a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that icicle picture, it's stunning. Wonderful list.

    ReplyDelete