Monday, 21 January 2013

Right now...


Right now WE are:

Taking time to lick the frosting off cupcakes!  Just look at that tongue.

Spending much time looking through pinterest for activity inspiration.  We've had some trouble sharing lately. The screaming that can come along with fighting over toys and really been emotionally draining.  I am doing everything I can to develop an activity a day that we can all participate in together, where sharing isn't necessary (but is always nice).  I'm planning a pinterest post on the activities we've tried in the near future.

Playing many rounds of shop keeper and customer.  I find that my 3 1/2 year old is starting to figure out the whole "make believe" thing.  I loved this kind of play as a child and I'm so thrilled to see her imagination take flight!

Enjoying new children's books.  I just bought a couple that I adored as a child.  Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  And also Love You Forever.

Completing lots of driveway cleanup.  This driveway is horrible in the winter!  So glad we'll only have to be here one more winter.

Right now I am:

Cozy in bed, reading my favorite blogs, while the baby naps.  Lovely!

Sipping my new pomegranate, rose petal green tea.  Mmm...so warming.

Listening to the Jason Spooner band.  Maine based so I'm a bit biased...but I do love him.  And you will too if you have a listen!

Thinking about all the wonderful projects I am working on and how enjoyable the community of craft bloggers really is!  I'll be back here Wednesday for WIP!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see a snippet of your day! I love to drink green tea and read blogs but not in bed. I hope you find THE activity where all is happy and not sharing!!

    ReplyDelete