Thursday, 17 January 2013

Sick

What a week we've had.  The girls and I are all sick.  While the baby likes to sleep it off (thankfully), Hazel becomes the grouchiest person you've ever met and doesn't sleep it off.  She is finally back to pre-school today, I'm feeling so happy about that!

On top of sickness, we also found out the hard way that Hazel is allergic to raw honey.  She has no other allergies so this was a shock!  Covered in large, hot hives!

We are also questioning whether she has developed hearing problems.  Oh this girl!  Starting in December we noticed that she wasn't hearing us all the time.  Now she seems to be lip reading...not good!  Off to the Doctor we go!

And finally we had a rather good sized snow storm yesterday.  Our driveway is straight up to the sky!  There was maybe an 1/8" on it yesterday when I came home.  The little car just wouldn't go, but also ended up slipping right off the edge of the driveway into the ravine next to it!  Scary!  The girls and I had to climb out and walk the hill, with them crying the whole way!

But I am happy to say we are on the mend, the car is back in the driveway and Hazel is no longer allowed to eat honey!

I have some updating to do about projects but in the meantime here are some storm photos that I loved!




Looks like rain but it was all snow!  Lots of it.

See you back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've all been feeling under the weather. My little one (3 years old) has food allergies, too. Not fun.

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are amazing! I love to take pictures and I really am in awe of these...

    ReplyDelete