Sunday, 3 February 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Joining along with Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday

Today I am so grateful for:

The above little face...can't get enough of my baby.  Who is really no longer a baby.
The break in snow.
The ability to walk around and play in the yard without fighting with piles of snow.
Snuggling in the house today, since it's started snowing again.
My husband for giving me time to quilt in peace!
Continued planning and excitement for our vacation in 3 weeks!
Baking the best, jammed packed oatmeal cookies, and eating too many.
Some delish mexican meals made by my husband.  He knows how much I love mexican.
Watching my girls play together.  I think they really may like each other!

Have a great week!
A few photos from some rare outdoor time:









1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,
    Funny to me that you are grateful for the break in snow when my kids would be so grateful for some snow! :) We have not really had much where we live this year and they love it so much. I am always very grateful when there is a break in the rain though! ;)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. <3
    Cynthia @
    Brambleberriesintherain.com

    ReplyDelete