Sunday, 26 May 2013

Gratitude Sunday

It's been a while since I've joined everyone at Wooly Moss Roots for gratitude Sunday.  I've been thinking about writing a gratitude post but other things always take my time away from the computer. 


It has been a very stormy couple of weeks here in Nova Scotia.  I've been a little down because I've been watching the weather for home and see the beautiful temperatures.  But as of today I think we are out of the rainy pattern for a bit. 

Everything is extra green because of all this rain.


Little girls are thrilled to get back outside and continue exploring.

I'm so happy we were able to get in a quiet hike this morning.  And watch the Atlantic ocean crash angrily against the rocks (oops no pictures).

Loving the heavy winds.  Keeps the black flies away!


Rainy day baking.  Nothing like it.

 
Rainy day crafting.  Nothing like that either!
 

Working on and finishing up some creative projects.  More to come on that subject.

Anticipating a lot of time spent out of doors this summer!  The girls and I will be living with my parents at their Maine cottage for a good portion of the summer.  We'll be arriving just before July!  Although missing daddy will be hard.  But there will be visits.

Mail from grammie and grampa, including an adorable little dress for my big girl. 

 
Time spent exploring a beautiful little farm.  My baby has a serious love for animals.  She chased chickens around for a long time!
 


Ahh now that I've listed my gratitudes, I'm feeling wonderful!  Have a great week, I'll be back with a WIP soon.

6 comments:

  1. isn't listing your gratitudes nice, i love how i feel afterwards. it is a great reminder of how much we actually have. it is so easy to get caught up in a funk.
    and i LOVE the picture of the raindrops on the grass, very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Listing gratitudes always pulls me out of a funk. Makes me feel so much happier with life in general!

      Delete
  2. it all sounds gorgeous to me. and you live in nova scotia! nova scotia is one of the places i always look at on a globe and think-i wonder what it's like there? i shall just have to follow and find out shan't i, in lieu of a visit. visiting via christina lowry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Your comment made me laugh...Nova Scotia is not the greatest weather wise, but pretty at least!

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to visit Nova Scotia. Your pictures are just as beautiful as your gratitudes. I hope you continue to have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would be great just visiting Nova Scotia...not so exciting to live here! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete