Friday, 12 July 2013

Finish A-Long

Summer is in full swing and I don't think I have ever been busier.  I haven't sewn or crafted a single thing in at least two weeks!  So I am going to link up with the Finish-A-Long at She Can Quilt with some hopes that I'll get back to my machine soon!

she can quilt

I'm only in one sewing bee.  My first bee ever, actually.  And I just want to make sure I keep up!


This quilt is so large and I'm hand quilting it.  Right now I'm living apart from it!  I won't see it again for at least a month.  Too hot to hand quilt something this size right now though!


My wonky stars quilt is now in the process of being quilted.  I'm new to fmq and I'm having trouble so I think I'll start over.  It's a small quilt so hopefully I can finish this one up soon.


This is just one large block.  I had intentions to make it into a one block quilt.  Hopefully much larger than it is now!  I like the green and purple color combo.


And before we left Canada for the summer I was on a roll with this.  It is going to be a quilt as you go bag. I have much more than this finished now but unfortunately some things became a little crooked.  I don't think I'm going to take the time to fix it...my daughter thought it was going to be a quilt so I may just finish it up as a mini quilt for her!


I think that's it!  Not too bad...now if only I would sit at the sewing machine instead of soaking up the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment