Monday, 8 July 2013

Weekend

Oh what a 4th of July we had!  We are back in Maine for the summer..yay!  It's so good to be home, my heart has been here all along.  So here are some pictures to get caught up.


Hazel swam for an average of 8 hours each day for four days!  She's one tired girl now.
 
 
An 83rd birthday for my uncle (left)
 
 
Cake with some favorite cousins!
 
 
Trying to save my niece $$ by taking her senior photos for her.  What do you think of this one?  Not too bad?
 
 
Not sure why but I started painting our interior walls over the weekend.  I should have taken a picture of the horrible olive green walls before.  Can you tell this is a very faint pink?  I kind of love it!
 
 
Moving furniture around.  Won't my husband be surprised when he gets home this weekend!  That's a shot of him while sailing!
 
 
And we were so lucky to have a surprise visit from my brother, he lives in Florida and we see him once or twice per year. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to maine every summer when I was a kid, and these pictures are making me so nostalgic! And I can't spell nostalgic before coffee on sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete