Monday, 9 September 2013

Lately..

I always have so many ideas to blog about.  But then again sometimes I don't have any ideas.  The hardest part is making the time to sit at the computer and do it.  I like blogging, but really I enjoy reading others blogs more. 

I guess all of this is to say, I've been gone from this space a while and here's what I've been up to!


If you're not sure of the Nova Scotia/Anne of Green Gables connection take a peek.  This collection of books was left behind in our house.  Working on reading them again!

All of these books were left behind.  How lucky were we?

I find little collections all over the house.  This one was rather lovely.  Some are not so nice.  How long must one keep loads of homely rocks?

 
More scenic drives to beautiful places!


 
Temperatures sure have changed here recently.  But we're heading to Florida for vacation, two weeks from now.  Much crafting and sewing to be done between now and then.  We, of course need new warm weather skirts.  Currently there is a 30 degree difference between where we live and where we'll be in two weeks!

Have a lovely day!  I need to go warm up with one of these...



1 comment:

  1. so so so envious of the books! I've read the series twice and could do it again :) Love the last photo the most.

    ReplyDelete