Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Secret swap

This year I participated in Marigold's Loft Christmas swap.  The idea is to make a handmade ornament and send it to someone, somewhere else in the world!  I wish I could show you what I made, unfortunately I forgot to take pictures.  I haven't heard if the ornaments even made it to Belgium yet.

Here is what I received.  It's just lovely!  I had a hard time capturing the color with just my iPad.  I think I'm pretty lucky, don't you?  It's soft and really cozy for this nasty weather we are having.  Thank you Katerina!  I don't know anything else about you but I hope you see this thank you note!




6 comments:

  1. lucky, indeed! that's beautiful and it looks really cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That color looks good on you too :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is gorgeous you lucky girl :)
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely :) and red is def. your colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I think you are my secret Santa, if you sent it to Belgium then I understand why it still hasn't arrived, cause I'm in Germany ;) oups I hope it finds it way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the envelope made it to Canada (I was a bit worried because it wasn't a traceable delivery)! I was checking who was saying they would take part in the secret Santa over at Natalie's and you were the only one I could identify living in Canada. So I thought: that must be you. I'm glad you like it! I think my Secret Santa gift is waiting for me at the post office. I was away for the holidays and it arrived last Saturday when I was already in London so it wasn't delivered properly. But now I'm back home in Germany and I'm very excited to see where my gift comes from and what it is. Best wishes from Germany!

    ReplyDelete