Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Yarn Along

I'm joining for the second week in a row with the yarn along.  I have to say I'm so thrilled with this new craft!  I love to sew and make everything from clothing to quilts but sometimes contemplating pulling all of my supplies out of the closet is a bit much.  However, this knitting thing is so simple!  Yarn and needles and done!
I've finished last weeks knit but I need to add the button.  I didn't realize there would be a specific way to do this with knits.  And I then started an in the round make with some huge chunky yarn.  Or course, one of my daughters has staked claim to this one as well.


As far as reading well...there hasn't been much lately!  But I have a few books in my kindle just waiting for me to stop knitting.  A Girl of Limberlost and Simplicity Parenting are both waiting to be finished.
Leave a link so I can visit your yarn along!

3 comments:

  1. Loved, Loved, LOVED Simplicity Parenting... And one of these days I'll learn how to knit (currently a crochet-er)
    ~Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you've joined Yarn Along and knitting! A Girl of the Limberlost is on my to-read list pronto! It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are bit by the knitting bug, it's a good craft to be obsessed about :)

    ReplyDelete