Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Yarn along

Well it certainly is turning into that most wonderful time of the year.  Instead of shopping or decorating I've been knitting and sewing!  AND...I finished my very first knit hat.  I'm not a hat person, I've always disliked how I look in them.  But something about this hat won me over.  Could be the color or that it's cashmere but more likely it's because I made it!   I'm linking up with Ginny and Frontier Dreams.

It's not perfect so don't look too closely!  We're currently reading a lot of Christmas books around here.  I have a large stash that only comes out in December.  Most of the books are from my childhood.  My mom always found the most beautiful holiday books.  These two are some of my favorites!



2 comments:

  1. its lovely!! I just finished my very first hat too so I know how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! You should wear it proudly! I have started many hats, but have not finished one yet. I'm working on one now that's knitted flat. I don't think I can possibly not finish it, it's so easy. It's almost the same color of yarn as yours. Congrats on your first knitted hat!!

    ReplyDelete