Monday, 4 January 2016

It's Over

Christmas is my favorite time of year.  In fact in recent years I may have become a little too obsessed. Only listening to Christmas music, binge watching Christmas movies and doing tons of baking starting just after Thanksgiving.  This year before it all began, I decided to slow it down.  For 50 years or more we've had great big Chritmas Eve parties in my family.  For the first time ever my mother and I decided it was time to relax, pull back a bit.  We went out to eat!  OUT!  That's huge, we're not a family that likes change.

It was a good season while it lasted.  But now more than ever I'm glad to get back to routine.  Hazel is back in school today.  Violet will be back in school tomorrow.  Then I'll be focused on sewing clothes for an upcoming trip!







No comments:

Post a Comment