Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Yarn Along

Yarn along is becoming so much fun for me!  I really don't know why I didn't get the hang of knitting long ago.  I'm definitely addicted and learning all I can about it.  
My husband says I never make him anything.  So in just two days I whipped this up for him;
Of course as soon as I finished it I lost the link to the pattern.  But as you can tell it's a pretty basic hat.  I thought it was going to be huge but his bean is gigantic!
 
And now I'm working on these fingerless mittens.  I don't love the yarn.  Some of it is purple but a lot of it appears to be rusty red.  Not what I was hoping for.
 
No problems though because we made a visit to KnitWit yesterday!
 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like your trip to KnitWit solved all problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely hat! I like the colors and I like that nice basket of yarn too! I'm fairly new at knitting and wished I had learned long ago. I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete